1. Responsible and description
The person in charge of the treatment of this site is eShop Click Limited, with address at L. Plaza, 367 - 375 Queen's Road Central, Unit 1603, 16th Floor, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Company registration number: 3026243
To process your personal data, Converting complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its development regulations.
2. Information collected
The Service can be used without the need to provide any data, although to contract our converter you will need to indicate some personal information. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary based on that.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will come to us in three ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2) the one that you voluntarily provide us and 3) the one provided by third parties.
2.1. The compiled automatically
This information will consist of:
- The compiled by means of cookies or similar mechanisms stored in your device, always with your consent or according to other legal bases. Check our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you proceed, the URL to which you are marching or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data of use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from Link
2.2. The one you voluntarily provide
This information will consist of:
- The one required by Converting to complete your registration on the web: name and surname, address, email address and credit or debit card number.
All data are mandatory.
- The information, personal or not, that may contain the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service, for example your name and email.
2.3. The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or its amount.
3. Rights and aims
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide us will be incorporated and will be treated in the Record of Treatment Activities of Converting in order to meet your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about issues relating to the activity of the company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address: L. Plaza, 367 - 375 Queen's Road Central, Unit 1603, 16th Floor, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surnames, as well as a copy of your national ID or ID, if necessary.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Also, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Converting is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Regarding the use of the online service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5. Use of data
Converting will use the collected data to:
- Manage and update the Service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and maintaining the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Address the issues you raise (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in meeting the requests and doubts of our users).
- Process the payments you make (the legal basis being the contract).
- Provide the contracted service (the legal basis being the contract).
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and assist the security forces of the State in the framework of its possible investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Converting does not use automated decisions, although it can generate basic profiles of users, the legal basis being our legitimate interest for commercial purposes and providing personalized offers.
Likewise, Converting may use the information of users in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to be shown to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
5.1. In mails and contact forms
The website of the Service has an SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send your personal data through contact forms of standard type.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the record of treatment activities and of which Converting is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, presenting the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber attack the Service), as well as data relative to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
Regarding the means of payment used:
- Our payment service providers to pay for the provision of our services are credit or debit cards. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that the user as a customer will provide to those third parties.
6. Conservation of data
The following is indicated by how long the data treated by the Service is conserved:
- The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
- The customer data will be kept the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
7. Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Converting may share, use or preserve with third parties any of the personal information collected:
- To provide the Service:
The service providers that provide functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, commercial analytics, customer service or web marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to the information they need to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
8. Security measures
Converting adopts all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and its accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Converting can not guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about shared information at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after their removal, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
Postal address: L. Plaza, 367 - 375 Queen's Road Central, Unit 1603, 16th Floor, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.